“My problem was cellulite. Exercise didn’t have any effect on my cellulite. I tried everything, from anti-cellulite lotion to secret recipes from grandmothers and nothing worked. I decided to try Lipomassage. My friend have been heard about treatments with the Cellu M6 being effective, but my results are far beyond my wildest dreams. After the very first session, my skin felt softer. After 6 sessions, just as my practitioner promised, my cellulite was smoothed away. No, I go only once a month to maintain my results. I have to say, my body looks pretty good! I exercise at least 3 times a week, so I am fit and toned. Of cause I watch what I eat, but I don’t obsess over it. “
“I was trying to lose weight, because of stubborn fat. I tried all new weight-loss diets, but results were never up to par with my expectations. For the years, I had accumulated some pretty distasteful fat deposits on my stomach and back. I had just about given up hope on ever losing them. When I heard Lipomassage from my girlfriends about the company Cutesy Body by IV doing treatments in a 100% natural way I was excited quick to try. I came to their location to try first time. It was amazing! Eight sessions, that’s all it took for me to lose those few lingering inches that stopped me from fitting into my clothes! The treatment painless-in fact, it was pleasurable. My Lipomassage specialist concentrated exclusively on my problem areas more so I got really fast results; I saw them as soon as the first week of treatment. “
Menopause has changed my body, and I tried to fight my hormonal changes. My doctor explained that with the onset of menopause, my body was experiencing hormonal fluctuations. In my case, these were evidence by extra pounds and water retention. He suggested that I become more active (I now walking, swimming), add fiber to my diet, and try Lipomassage. With 2 times per week sessions over a month’s time, my body was restored to what it was. The fat and fluids I was retaining went away. It is really helped, and unbelievable. Now, just to keep my figure intact, I am coming once in a month. Thank you so much to the company Cutesybody by IV, their practitioners doing high quality Lipomassage !
Cellulite is an accumulation of fat cells (adiposytes) under the skin, made visible by the localized orange peel effect (hips, buttocks, and thighs). Cellulite is diet and exercise resistant.
More and deep explanation: underneath the epidermis and dermis exists three fat layers? Cellulite develops in the most superficial of these layers, known as the hypodermis or subcutaneous fat layer. This layer is structurally unique from the others because its fat lobes are organized into chambers by surrounding strands of connective tissue. Hormones, not exercise and diet primarily regulates fat storage and metabolism in the subcutaneous fat layer.
The fat cells within the two reserve fat layers situated underneath the subcutaneous fat layer are dispersed in a loose network. Fat storage and metabolism in these layers is predicted by genetics and influenced by the two basic elements of lifestyle, diet and exercise Most notably, these layers are not responsible for the formation of cellulite.
In Women, the subcutaneous fat layer is organized into large vertical chambers where an abundance of fat can be stored. The chambers in Men are arranged as small diagonal units, which not only store smaller quantities of fat but are also unlikely to result in cellulite formation.
Women’s skin is built differently than Men’s to help them to store fat during pregnancy and breast feeding and also to allow the skin to expand during these times. When estrogen levels fluctuate in the body, the skin will retain fluid, connective tissue in the skin hardens, blood and lymphatic circulation is decreased, and fat cell storage is favored, causing the development of cellulite.
• Adipose cells (fat cells) swell due to fat storage.
• Capillary walls become excessively permeable causing localized accumulation of fluid.
• Inadequate lymphatic drainage slows the removal of excess fluid.
• Adipose cells cluster and are bound by collagen fibers, which further impedes blood flow.
• Connective tissue strands stiffen, pulling down on their anchor points.
The changes in blood flow, lymphatic drainage, fat, and connective tissue result in cellulite - a bumpy or dimpled appearance of the skin. Hormones are responsible for regulating the changes in blood flow, lymphatic drainage, fat, and connective tissue, all of which play a role in the formation of cellulite. Special importance is placed on hormonal factors (estrogen, folliculine, etc.), since cellulite develops mainly in women during periods of hormonal change, such as puberty, pregnancy, menopause, premenstrual syndrome, and the initial months on birth control pills.
Cellulite forms as a result of complex physiological changes to the subcutaneous fat layer, despite attempts to exercise regularly and follow a well-balanced diet. However, without a healthy lifestyle, the overall appearance of existing cellulite can worsen over time due to weight gain, poor nutrition, and inadequate water intake.
Aging results in a loss of thickness and tone of the connective tissue within the dermis and the superficial fat layer. The outcome is a more visible and flabby cellulite.
90% of women have cellulite; but which type of cellulite is it?
Adipose cellulite is caused by excess fat. It is dense and compact.
Aqueous cellulite is often associated with circulatory problems. Adiposytes(fat cells) become larger, compress blood vessels, inducing water and toxin retention. It is known as a “soft” cellulite.
From practical experience to be in shape, regular physical activity is important. Whether for burning excess pounds, gaining muscle tone, or simply to be more satisfied with your appearance, serious physical exercises should include Cardiovascular training to burn fat ( running, walking, swimming…) and for general conditioning, and Body strengthening for muscle definition and increased metabolism.
If you engage in physical activity and have a healthy diet Lipomassage will compliment this by fighting trapped fat and reshaping your body.
You will tell that you don’t have a time to exercise or for lipomassage, just want to loss fat:
Alright, but the diet has some drawbacks- if you eat less; you’ll lose weight where it’s easiest to lose. It’s the face, breasts, and upper body (for gynoid women), your wrinkles will be accentuated and your chest will lose definition and slacken. If you persist with diet, your muscles weaken and should you stop, you’ll replace the muscles with fat.
If, your problem areas are limited to your lower body, eating well-balanced meals, having an active lifestyle together with Lipomassage, you’ll be able to precisely target and treat problem areas.
Lipomasage is designed to fight especially resistant, trapped fat, that which is typically retained in the thighs (including cellulite), hips, knees and ankles. Where physical exercise indiscriminately burns calories in areas where fat energy is most plentiful. Lipomassage precisely slimes problem areas, reshaping the body according to your desires. Flat, sagging buttocks are uplifted as the surrounding fat is removed and the curve of the buttocks and hips are sculpted.
Lymphatic lipomassage is a form of therapy which was created to encourage healthy lymph nodes through massage. The lymph nodes are crucial to one’s immune system, because through it passes a liquid that protects the body from viruses and other infections.
Various causes can attribute to blockages in the lymph system. Some of these include a poor diet, surgery, fatigue, lack of sleep, and reactions to various medications.
If you are feeling sick, you should give lymphatic lipomassage a try. Just like other forms of massages, it guarantees to relieve you of pain and relax your body and mind. Here are the benefits of having a lymphatic lipomassage:
1. The lymphatic lipomassage focuses on eliminating blockages in the lymph systems, which is important in helping one feel healthy and have a stronger immune system.
2. Having a clear and healthy lymphatic system is also crucial to the good functioning of the body’s other systems, as it allows the lymph fluid to flow freely and provide protection and circulation.
3. Lymphatic lipomassage is also recommended before surgery, as it ensures that the lymph system is healthy. Likewise, it is also used after surgery to reduce swelling caused by the operation.
4. Lymphatic massage is a non-invasive form of holistic treatment that can be used by anyone to keep their systems healthy and in good condition. However, if you have existing diseases or infections you should abstain from getting this type of massage treatment because it can promote the spread of the infection through the body.
We are suggesting treatments for woman who is:
1. Active and has a well-balanced diet, but still retains fat in problem areas.
2. Thin, with a good metabolism, but among suffering from cellulite.
3. Fitness activist, exercising regularly, wishing to quickly achieving goals without losing enthusiasm.
4. On weight loss diet hoping to sculpt the body while keeping skin firm.
5. After pregnancy, hoping to quickly recover (and improve) the pre-pregnancy figure.
6. After liposuction, to slim and smooth the non-operated peripheral areas, and treat the areas and for smooth, even skin, and perfect contours.
7. Menopausal, trying to stay healthy and fit despite hormonal fluctuations and weight gain (waist, back, arms…)